MCKS Pranic Healing Level III - Pranic Psychotherapy®
Click on dates for more details.
Pranic Psychotherapy teaches skills in facilitating the release of crippling energetic patterns related to trauma, stress and negative core beliefs. Course topics include:
- Psychological functions of the chakras
- Assessment for energetic patterns related to stress
- Cleansing and energizing strategies for emotional and energetic restoration
- Techniques to create emotional balance
- Application of techniques for irritability stress, and trauma
- Specialized techniques to assist healing of more complex conditions
- Emotional healing facilitated by prayer and meditation
- Application for professional and healthcare practice
The textbook for this class is Pranic Psychotherapy by Choa Kok Sui. It is available for purchase at the class for $35.00
Who May Attend:
These courses are open to physicians, registered nurses, chiropractors, body therapists, counselors, psychotherapists and other health professionals as well as individuals who want to expand their knowledge of holistic health through the application of energetic principles. Those with experience in other energy therapies will benefit from the complementary techniques presented in this course.