Pranic Healing of San Diego
Pranic Healing of San Diego is an organization of trained and certified Pranic practitioners who offer various services to the community including the following:
- Introduction to MCKS Pranic Healing®: This introduction to Pranic Healing® provides an experiential opportunity to learn about an effective system of no-touch energy healing. Pranic Healing works on the principle that the healing process is accelerated by increasing the life force or vital energy on the affected part of the physical body. These free Intro Seminars are offered monthly.Please check our calendar.
- Free healing clinics offered at two locations each month, Encinitas and San Marcos. These clinics are offered as a community service for all.
- Contact a Healer for Individual Healing Sessions that are specifically designed to alleviate various physical and emotional concerns.
- Pranic Healing Workshops: Ongoing workshops are offered throughout the year. The classes include the basics in PH, color applications, pranic psychotherapy, healing with crystals and psychic self-defense. CE credits are offered for licensed health professionals.
- Meditations are offered on an ongoing basis: They include Meditation on Twin Hearts which is offered twice a month that blesses and harmonizes the earth with loving-kindness, peace, joy and goodwill. The public is welcome to join in this meditation. Arhatic Yoga Meditation is offered weekly to increase one's energy, activate and balance the chakras, and to develop self-mastery (Only open to Arhatic Yoga practitioners)
- Monthly Study Group for those Pranic Healing practitioners that wish to upgrade their skills and learn more specific protocols for various physical and emotional ailments.
- Pranic Healing products including books, CDs, posters and sprays are available. These products are obtainable at Workshops, Clinics, Intro's, and upon personal request.
- Founder's Day Message: A special message from Master Choa's daughter sharing about her father.
Twin Hearts MeditationThu, December 20, 2018